<- back to forum
Traveleron

Криптообмен

Облачная платформа Google Cloud заключила партнерство с проектом Polygon. Стратегический альянс призван ускорить внедрение «ключевых протоколов Polygon» в корпоративную инфраструктуру и инструменты, а также «увеличить пропускную способность» для юзкейсов в сферах гейминга, цепей поставок и DeFi. [url=https://exchangeme.org/tether-trc20-usdt-visa-mastercard-uah/]Криптообмен[/url]

Follow
Worldwide Generic
2 2020-01-18
Криптообмен
Area
Theme
travelling dude
travelling dude
Replied the 2020-01-23
I was last year to South Africa with my boyfriend and we both loved it!! The country is just amazing to visit, with lots a amazing sceneries, beautiful wildlife and lovely people. Regarding the safety I must say that we skipped Johannesburg so I cant speak about that. The other cities (even medium sized) didn’t feel very safe, but we managed to stay mostly in the country side which seemed totally safe to us. We have visited Cape Town, the only really big visit we’ve been to during our trip, and we loved it! There a few fun gay bars and clubs to go to. And if you’re in Capt Town in Summer, you should absolutely visit Sandy bay beach. One of the most beautiful gay beach I have been in the world. And regarding the gay friendly aspect of the country, we didn’t feel any problem being a gay couple traveling. So I totally recommend.

Traveleron
Traveleron
Replied the 2020-01-25
Sounds really nice!! thanks a lot for your recommendations! Any national you visited you recommend (apart from the Kruger which is already on our list) and any gay bars or gay clubs you enjoyed in Cape Town if that's not too much asking :)